You love art, you watch peoples art on Pinterest for hours and dream of being able to have a store like theirs, a following like theirs and make a living off your art. But you can’t draw a proper leaf.
I know you because I was you a little while ago. I still can’t draw but I do have a Zazzle store. Correction – I do have several Zazzle stores and I am making money from them. Since you are reading this article somewhere inside you believe or want or desire this to be you. So I ask
- Register at Zazzle – Go to Zazzle.com It is easy as registering at any website. You can also use facebook loginn. Now go ahead and make the first step.
- Choose your niche – Before opening a store lets give a moment to choosing a niche. It is important to pick a niche you enjoy. A niche is just a topic – be it weddings, kids, pets, home decor, technology, you name it. Pick the one you like the most so you enjoy your shop while doing it. There is a bit of a learning curve at the beginning but if you like what you do it will be a pleasurable time with much potential for you.
- Open a Zazzle store- It is important to know that there are different types of Zazzle stores. The one you need is a Designer store. This store allows you to put your photos or designs on products that will be sold on the Zazzle market place. For those of us who can’t draw this is the best option. Be careful when choosing your stores name – you can change it later but you can’t change the URL.
- Get your store and profile to 100% = This is where it gets interesting. On your homepages right hand side there are tasks you should accomplish to reach 100%. It starts with uploading a logo and a banner image for your store. Then you have to start making products and collections.
- Begin making products – This is hard when you can’t draw, but i have got your back. You do not need to draw a single line to make nice and very profitable products. The trick is to go to pixabay.com and download images that are relevant to your niche. Remember to download the highest possible resolution so you can use them in bigger products as well.